Website Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions in full before using this Website. By continuing to use this website, you are taken to have agreed with these terms and conditions. We may update these terms and conditions so please refer back to them in the future.
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes only.
- You may print and download material from this website.
- You must NOT modify any content without our written consent.
- Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our express permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is operational at all times, however, websites do sometimes encounter periods of unavailability for a variety of reasons.
- We will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents.
- You shall not post or send to or from this website any material that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the laws in the United Kingdom or the Isle of Man.
- You shall not post or send to or from this website any material which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- The information contained on this website is not intended to constitute any offer to sell or the invitation or solicitation of an offer to buy any product or service by any company described or referred to in this website or by any subsidiary, holding company or affiliate of such company and must not be relied upon in connection with any purchase decision.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is accurate.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on this Website.
- We may make changes to this Website at any time and without notice to you.
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website
- It is the policy of Conister Finance & Leasing Ltd, to conduct all our business in an open, honest and transparent way without the use of acts of bribery or unethical practices in order to gain an unfair business advantage in accordance with the UK Bribery Act 2010.
- These website terms and conditions shall be governed under English law.
- Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions please do not hesitate to contact us:
- 01635 890000
- Conister Finance & Leasing Ltd, Oxford House, 12-20 Oxford Street, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 1JB